2013/05/27

A Bonus for Today

While reviewing recent photos I realized I had omitted some from today's earlier post.  And, so, I give you some yellows.

Yellow Warbler, female.  This shot is very similar to one from the post "Today Was Spectacular" on 5/10/2013.  That photo was of a male.  The two photos were taken about a mile apart.

© 2013 Emmitt Dove All Rights Reserved

And here we have both male and female Goldfinches, taken very near the shot above of the Yellow Warbler.

© 2013 Emmitt Dove All Rights Reserved


© 2013 Emmitt Dove All Rights Reserved


© 2013 Emmitt Dove All Rights Reserved

I couldn't decide which of the two poses of the female I liked best, so I included both.  I tend to favor the bottom one.

And, reaching back another couple days I found this immature male enjoying his dandelion seeds.

© 2013 Emmitt Dove All Rights Reserved
 

No comments: