2013/09/24

Haitus

Tomorrow, 9/25, I am heading for Block Island, RI, for four days of fishing.  Don't expect to see any updates on either the trailer or birds in the meantime.

Two fishing buddies and I, who collectively call ourselves the "White River Trout Fishing and Bourbon Society" will gather at the home of one member on Block to spend four days thrashing the water with monofilament and little result, if history is any guide.  Yet, like all fishermen, we remain hopelessly optimistic.

However, we will most certainly feed ourselves well, and have provisions for other gustatory delights.  And, I submit, what, if not for that, is the point?  Catch a fish?  Yes, that would be good.  Not catch a fish?  Well, okay.  We tried.  Slice that steak!  Pour another drink!

Meanwhile, the good people at Stick It Graphics have my trailer in their care.  I trust that they will do a fine job.

More at the week's end or thereafter.

No comments: